Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Yesterday was such a nice day here. Saturday night, I was running around like crazy to finish up last minute things since I was having my in-laws over for Sunday dinner. I was a little stressed to say the least, but I woke up Sunday and asked the Lord to help me enjoy the day and it's true meaning. Easter always reminds me of how blessed we really are. I know it shouldn't be the only day that I'm reminded of that, but to think that Jesus died for my sins really makes me feel so loved and unworthy. I'm so glad I was able to spend time with my loved ones on such a special day. I wish the rest of my family could have been here with us, but it was great anyway.

We started the day out going to church. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful church family and such an awesome man of God to bring us His word. Our choir did a Easter music special before the sermon and special it was! Such a sweet service.

After church, Morgan's folks came over and spent a few hours with us. Before dinner (lunch to most of y'all), we took a few pics out front of all of us in our Easter attire. I am so bad about taking pictures of my own family, but I decided this year I was going to be better and take some before we were all full and tired! They all turned out so good. Morgan thought it was silly, but I wanted to get a picture of him, his dad and Wyatt. 3 generations of Ellis men! He may think it's silly now, but we will be able to have this memory for years to come.
Wyatt with 2 of his FAVORITE people! Nanna and Pap. While I'm thinking about it, I've got to just add how much this boy is obsessed with his Nanna! I mean, he LOVES her to pieces!! I'm so thankful for her and she's such a great help with Wyatt. She's the reason it's even possible for me to have my little "side" job. I don't know what I'd do without my in-laws. They are so special to me!
And here we are! My little family. Notice how Wyatt isn't looking at the camera. I didn't get one picture of the 3 of us where he was looking and smiling! That little booger.
See what I mean, silly boy!!






'Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know, He holds the future.
And life is worth the living, just because He lives.'

2 comments:

  1. The silly picture face is priceless....LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics! your hair is looking fab my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete