Monday, April 18, 2011

Beach Wedding

Thursday, Christy and I (plus our boys), headed to Gulf Shores for a little mini-vacay and to photograph this gorgeous wedding! Morgan was supposed to go with me, but we had a little incident here at the farm so he had to stay home :( Fortunately, my bestie stepped in and went down with me. She was so much help! I can't thank her enough for taking care of my little guy while I attended the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.

The sweet couple in the pictures is Justin (better known as Parsons to me) and Amy. Justin is my brother's best friend, so I was so excited to get to see my bro and sis-n-law while we were there! Wyatt loved having his Uncle Justin to play and build a few sand castles with! It was the perfect weekend for a wedding and everything was absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad that Justin and Amy chose me to photograph their big day. It was by far the most beautiful wedding I've ever attended! It made me want to get married again (to Morgan, of course) and have a simple beach wedding.





1 comment: