I never realized how much I rely on this piece of technology to get me through life. This was how it went:
1. Wyatt's first haircut Friday....... couldn't post pics, no internet.
2. Family reunion on Saturday.......couldn't post pics, no internet.
3. Wyatt's check-up Monday....... couldn't write about it, no internet.
4. Our 1st official "birthday club" dinner...... couldn't post pics, or write about it, no internet.
5. Needed to book vacation reservations...... couldn't, no internet.
6. Needed to order prints for a client....... couldn't, no internet.
7. Needed to set up proofs for a client...... couldn't, no internet.
As you can tell, this could go on forever, but hallelujah, it's back on!! Needless to say, I'm not particularly thrilled with our internet provider, but right now I'm so happy, nothing could get me down :)