1. What are you wearing right now?
a blue and white striped shirt with gap jeans......BORING, I know!!
2. What is the last thing I read/ are currently reading?
I'm not currently reading anything, but I most recently read the Memory Keepers Daughter.
3. Do you nap a lot?
Oh Lord yes, I nap everyday!
4. Who was the last person you hugged?
My baby boy. He had a doctor's appointment today and I hugged him afterward.
5. What is your current obsession/addiction?
Blogging.....I LOVE IT!
6. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Bye, Baby", when my hubby left.
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
8. What is the last item you bought?
Some tanning lotion, yes, I know tanning is the devil, but I look like death without one, so I do it!! Go ahead and tell me how bad it is........I know you want to!
9. What is your most challenging goal?
Losing weight. I am married to a 6ft. 165lb. man that can eat to his hearts desire, and I'm a 4ft 11in woman who shows everything she puts in her mouth on her butt!!! I'm so over it!
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would live right here on our farm, but I would build a bigger house because we are busting at the seams!
11. Favorite vacation spot?
The beach or the mountains.
12. Say something to the last person who tagged you:
I don't really know her, but I love reading her blog! Thanks for tagging me
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Probably my emerald green wool peacoat! It is so stinkin cute, and even better, I got it for $30.
15. Favorite pair of shoes that you keep going back to over and over?
Oh, my Merrells. They are so comfy, I wore them the whole time I was preggers!
16. Name one thing you can't live without:
My family. My biggest fear is that something would happen to them.
17. Has a celebrity's hairstyle ever influenced you on your own style?
No, I thought I wanted Jennifer Anniston's "Friends" hair once, but my hairstylist said, "Jennifer who?" and I thought that would be a bad idea!! haha
18. What is your favorite hobby?
Definately photography. I am starting my own business because I have such a passion for it. It is such a creative outlet for me. I love it! Check out my work: www.amberellisphotography.com
TAG YOUR IT: