Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Wyatt

My precious little guy. 
Innocent? 
Probably not! 
Stinkin' Cute? 
ABSOLUTELY!!!

Wyatt: "Yes, Mama, I know you're watching me."
Mama: "Baby, Don't play with that."
Wyatt: "Come on Mama, how can you say no to these blue eyes?"



Wyatt in his precious 'Wooden Soldier' outfit my aunt in Virginia sent him for Christmas. It was a little big then, but isn't it soo cute now?! We did a mini-session the other day so we could send pics to her :) He didn't particularly like it, but isn't he already great at posing for the camera?! haha.....

5 comments:

  1. He is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I've got to get myself a hug from that boy soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh he's so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious! He is going to be a heartbreaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!! :) Our son (Brody) is almost 10 months...little boys are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! He has amazing eyes! Jen

    ReplyDelete