Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm on Drugs......

Zycam, Tylenol Sinus, and Robitussin just to name a few. I have officially got a cold. Not just any cold, the kind that requires doing absolutely NOTHING until it is over. I was just bragging the other day about how I haven't had a cold in two years, and look what happened. I guess I should've 'knocked on wood' because it is awful. I'm such a baby when I'm sick, and it's very hard to be a baby when you have a baby! haha.

I must admit I am feeling better than I did this weekend, but still not quite up to par. I hope to get off my lazy tail and do something this week so I will have something interesting to write about! As for now, I'm going to crawl back into bed with my tissue and remote and veg out with a little TLC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment