Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All these Ellis boys!

Yesterday we hung out at my in-laws house for a while to visit with my sis-in-law and her kiddos. She has 3, but the newest baby boy is quite the little miracle. 

She and my bro-in-law were told quite early in their marriage that children wouldn't be possible. Being the people that they are, they turned that into a positive by adopting my nephew Jacob, and niece, Amberlee (yes, it is quite confusing at family gatherings having an Amber and Amberlee). Anyway, after they thought they were just going to be a happy family of 4, guess who comes along.......

This little guy!

Mason Isaiah

Mason and Amberlee

I'm so glad Wyatt will have lots of cousins to grow up with!
* We are hoping after October, my bro and his new bride will have a few :)

No comments:

Post a Comment