Thursday, November 19, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies

Well, obviously I'm in the holiday spirit around here! Today I put up my decorations and baked cookies (yes, again). I will share pics of the tree soon, but the rest of my house is a disaster and I just couldn't stand the thought of breaking out the camera today on this mess!!

Anyway, I wanted to share the SUPER EASY cookie recipe with ya'll! I got it off of Southern Living's website, so we know it has to be good! PLUS, with only 4 ingredients, even my sweet domestically challenged friend Miss Kriss could whip it up for her f-word :)

Here goes:
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla

1. Mix it all together (with a fork, you don't need to bust out the mixer for this one!)
2. Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet
3. Bake at 325 for 15 minutes
4. Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!!

See! I told you it was way easy, and oh so good!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I am loving the shoutout, girlie! And just for that, I think I may give it a try this weekend! Stay tuned. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized I misspelled challenged!! Off to fix that now :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That does sound easy! I hope to try them soon! Yum!

    Gretchan

    ReplyDelete