Monday, November 16, 2009

Changes

As most of you know, I have a little "side" photography job! Well, I don't think I can call it that anymore. It has completely taken off, and I'm so blessed to have the most amazing clients who refer me to friends and family. It is so wonderful because I am still able to work my own hours and be the full-time mom that I've always wanted to be.

Since I started, I've been keeping up with 2 blogs. Which, by the way, isn't very easy (props to you who manage to do it!). I'm going to be doing some changes in my blogging. I have a great designer working on a custom blog for me as we speak. I'm so excited because I've been on her waiting list for about 5 months now! Anyway, when it is up and running, it will be my one and only blog. I'm not sure if I will continue to run from this blog, or my photography blog, but I'll keep you up on all the details when I know more! It will be my photography/life blog which is going to be pretty great considering they both go hand in hand around here!

This past weekend I was able to photograph a wedding for one of the sweetest couples I've ever been around. They were so wonderful, and had the greatest families! It is so nice to work with such great people. They remind me why I wanted to do this for others. Not to mention they were all GORGEOUS! I mean seriously, there were so many pretty people in this wedding it was unbelievable! I'm so glad they chose me to share in this special day with them. I wish I could do it again next weekend (I'm sure they are glad it's all over!).

Here are some shots I took of the beautiful bride and her bridesmaids! Really, it was so much fun!



6 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you are doing so well with your photography!!! The pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Great job! ;-)

    I think you are right, if we lived closer we would be the best of buddies!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! You wanna come to Savannah and photograph my wedding? :) I really do wish I lived closer to you so that you could shoot it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you! That is so exciting! There is no greater compliment (or blessing) than to be paid for your talent! Love these pics, too.

    ReplyDelete