Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is it just me?!?

Or does it take everyone FOREVER to download pictures to your blogs? I would really love to post more often, but I feel like it takes 20 minutes each time I want to post pics! I wish I could be a more dedicated blogger, but I have a hard time finding time!

Anyway, this is going to be a "pictureless" post because frankly I am tired and it is all I can do just to write this without passing out on the keyboard:)  I know, I really should go to bed at a decent hour, but I've been proofing pictures since this is the only time I get without little man needing my attention!

Life around my house has been hectic lately, to say the least. For the past two weeks I've been doing Easter sessions with kiddos and a sweet little bunny named "Ruby"! We aren't really sure if Ruby is a girl, but it seems to look like one to me, so without going into checking and all that we are just gonna say she is! I've had such a good time, but I'll tell ya, it is about to wear me out. Between finding someone to watch Wyatt, keeping up somewhat of an orderly house, and proofing until the wee hours of the morning I feel like I need a vacation. I really am not complaining though, I absolutely LOVE it. I am so fortunate to have found a creative outlet and still be able to make a little money as well. For you stay at home moms, you know sometimes you just gotta do something for yourself. I think that is so important. Don't get my wrong, I love my sweet boy with every inch of my being, but there is only so much you can talk to a 14 month old about! Plus, on the days when I do my sessions he gets to spend time with his sweet Nanna or Granny. They just love him to pieces and he adores them as well, so it all works out.

Aside from all that, I've also been trying to find the time to work out. Oh heavenly day, has that been hard. It is funny, I think this weather has everyone motivated. I really try to get to the track and walk on the days that the rain holds off (which has been pretty abundant around here), and it seems like EVERYONE has the same idea! It makes me happy to see people out though. I know spring is on its way! My friend and I have been totally motivated by Valerie Bertanelli.....haha. When the People arrived this week and I saw her 48 year old self in a bikini with those ripped up abs, I thought "If she can do it at 48, surely I can do it at 25!" So, yes, that is my goal. Not that I would wear that skimpy thing she had on, but I sure would like to know I could if I wanted to :)

So, I guess that pretty much catches things up for now. I'm going to try to get an order placed and head off to bed. I've got to get ready for tomorrow, a wonderful day with my sweet boy! Life is good.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes if I have a lot of pictures to post, I export my pictures to a different file and it must make the file smaller because it takes no time at all to download them. I use Picasa. Sorry I really don't know how to explain it. You probably know so much more than I do!!!

    Gretchan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl~
    If you just resize your photos it doesn't take as long. I figured that out about 3 weeks ago.
    I just have the first number be 1000.
    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'll see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pictures use to take forever but since I had my computer updated and dsl it has been really quick. Your family and those pictures of the babies with the bunny should be in a photo contest...so cute!!! Blessing on ya and hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete