Sunday, January 18, 2009

Justin and Rae

We were so excited for my brother and his fiance' to be able to come down for Wyatt's birthday last weekend. It was so good to see them, and to meet her parents. They really are great people. I hope we didn't scare them! haha. My mom said they might should have met us before they agreed to let Justin marry their daughter! 

I was glad they were able to make it for Wyatt's big day. Justin hasn't seen him since April, so needless to say, he has grown tremendously! I hope they can make one more trip down before their wedding in October. We will definately be making a trip to Baltimore for that one!

While they were here, I took some engagement pics for them at the park downtown. It was lots of fun, even though it was the coldest weekend we've had all year!! They were troopers and we got lots of good pics. This is one of my favorites. She has the most gorgeous blue eyes in the world......well, next to my sweet baby boy and hubby! haha. She said their kid is gonna be cuter than mine, so I have to say that! Rae is hilarious. I think she is gonna fit in this messed up family just fine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment