2. I don't know what I would do without my amazing husband. He works so hard so that we can have the life we have.
3. My Mom is my hero.
4. I seriously don't understand why some people can eat their weight in CRAP and stay skinny....it really ticks me off!
5. I have recently joined a gym and I LOVE it!! I should have done it a long time ago.
6. I cannot wait until we can build a bigger house. Not only do we need it, but I LOVE to decorate. I dream about what I will do when I get it....pathetic, I know!!
7. I am OBSESSED with country music. No really, I am like a library of useless information about all things country.
8. Photography is a passion of mine. I am so glad to have found something I love so much. It is nice to have a hobby/creative outlet.
9. I am addicted to blogging! I write as much as I can, and I am inspired by others. It is so much fun to me!
10. My birthday is today, and I have somehow stretched it into a weeklong event......yes, go me!!
11. I think my husband has the prettiest "smile lines" in the world. He has such a great since of humor, and I think those wrinkles make him even more beautiful.
12. I love to travel and see new places, but I am DEATHLY afraid of flying. I don't enjoy it at ALL! I've really got to get over that.
13. Antiques make me happy, not only are they beautiful, but I love the story that they tell.
14. It really makes me angry when people live in the past. Get over it! High school is over, more on. I wouldn't trade this time in my life for anything in the world.
15. I really enjoy spending time with my family. I learn so much from my grandparents and my aunts. It is pretty amazing where we come from.
16. My brother is one of my favorite people in the world. I miss him being here.
17. I get excited when I think about having another baby. I love Wyatt so much, I can only imagine my love will multiply with another little one.
18. I wish I could keep my house in order again. I used to be pretty organized and orderly, but since being a stay-at-home mom, I can't keep anything in order! I really bothers me and my OCD husband :)
19. Hanging out around a fire is one of my favorite ways to spend my time. It is just so peaceful.
20. I am working daily on becoming a better Christian. I think there is always room for improvement.
21. I don't want Wyatt to grow up too soon, but I look forward to doing fun things like: baseball, swimming, camping with him.
22. I absolutely LOVE to cook. I wish I had a Food Network show, that would be so much fun!! Of course, I would need someone to clean afterward...haha.
23. Laundry is a never ending battle in my house. Between a baby, and living on a farm I am convinced I will never get it all done!
24. I hope my friends would look at me and think I tried to be the best friend I could be.
25. I can't wait to grow old with my husband. I can't even imagine all the great things God has in store for us.......I'm ready for the ride!!!