Thursday, December 11, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I could literally live in this store. I love everything in it. The clothes, the furniture, the dishes, etc. etc. Everything is so beautiful, and the colors are to die for! I definately got my love of "junkin'" from my Aunt Rhonda, but I love all things old. They bring so much charm to a space.


My sweet husband bought me my first "real" camera for Mother's Day, and I haven't stopped since. It is the best gift he could've ever given me. I am able to capture moments in time that I will never forget.


Ok, seriously, if you don't own a Henri Bendel candle, I suggest you RUN to the nearest Bath & Body Works and buy them out. You will never regret it. They are my FAVS!!!

Lucky Brand Jewelry is my weakness. I love the chunkyness of it. It makes every outfit look better. Who says petite women shouldn't wear big jewelry??? They're WRONG!!



Well, technically I don't own a pair of these boots, but I think they are the most beautiful boots ever made (which they should be for $600). Morgan and I first saw them in Nashville while we were there on our little anniversary getaway. It was love at first sight......then I tried them on......Oh Heavenly!! So comfortable. All leather, handmade, with custom embroidery. The company is called Old Gringo. I will own a pair one day!!






I guess you can see shoes are a weakness! I bought these at the beginning of fall and I love them. Simple definately knows about comfort, and they look super cute with jeans!






I guess I wouldn't be a true Southern Girl if I didn't put this on here: Sweet Tea. It's a staple in the south. It really is DIVINE!!










No comments:

Post a Comment