Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recent Pics

Ok, so this horse is Wyatt's new obsession! He thinks it is the best thing ever, although he is having a little difficulty understanding that you have to actually "hold on" to avoid nose diving into the hardwood.....we are working on that though!








Well, let me explain this one! So, yesterday I ask Morgan to watch Wyatt and I return to find this! Nonni bought this Tonka truck before Wyatt was born and fully customized it with a "Line-X" bedliner.....it is definately being put to good use. It makes me a nervous wreck, but he LOVES it!! Morgan and Wyatt's "Jeff" thought it would be a good idea to roll him back and forth while riding in the dump bed. Good thing he wears a helmet, it will probably be a life-saver for this child!





War Eagle Baby!





This would be the Christmas party last weekend. We had so much fun hanging out with friends as always! Since most of us have kiddos now, it was nice to have a night with only adult conversation.....believe me, around here that is a rare occurance! These were the only three pictures I took the entire night. I wish I had more to share, but there's always next time!



















No comments:

Post a Comment