Monday, June 13, 2011

Jenny's Baby Shower

Saturday afternoon, we had a sweet little shower for my friend Jenny. She and I have been friends since we were little girls, so I was so happy to be able to do this for her. Isabella will be her second little girl and I know she's going to be so spoiled! Emma, the big sister, is 7, so she will be a ton of help to her baby sister.

I had so much fun decorating with all this pink! I've always wanted to do apothecary jars filled with candies and cookies. I thought they turned out super cute! Plus, it gave me an excuse to buy some which I have been wanting to do for years! The cake pops are a recipe I found through my friend, Brittany. She got it from Bakerella. They turned out wonderful and were such a cute little detail to the food table!

I ordered the invitations through etsy. I always find the cutest things there! I thought they turned out so sweet. The frame was one I've had for a while, I believe I got it at TJ Maxx.



This is sweet Emma, the big sister! She's such a good little girl :)


Wyatt had the honor of being the only boy there! haha. He was so good the entire time. I was really proud of him. He sat like this and watched Jenny open each present!


This little cutie is one of Jenny's cousin's daughters. She is so stinkin' cute and immediately started posing when I aimed the camera at her! You can tell she gets her pictures taken all the time!


This is what Mama and I bought Jenny. Wyatt loved his activity mat when he was a baby, so I think all infants need one! haha. I hope baby Isabella loves it too.


Jenny and I (yes, I know this was my Easter outfit, but I was in a hurry and it didn't need ironing!) haha


Brittany (Jenny's sister), Jenny, Alicia, and Me.

It was a fun shower, but definitely a lot of work! I'm so thankful my sweet Mama helped me out. I couldn't have done it all without her!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this baby shower is outstanding. It was so nice to have a look at this post. Planning a baby shower for my own sister and have so many theme ideas revolving in the head so I am not able to decide on any theme. Want to host it at one of the outdoor LA venues and for the theme, I would like to ask mommy to be what kind of shower she wants to have.

    ReplyDelete