Monday, August 3, 2009

Backyard BBQ

Saturday, my aunts, grandmother, and I threw my brother and his fiance' a little backyard bbq at my aunt's house. It was such a beautiful day and we had a really nice time. Lots of family, friends, and food! You can't beat that :)

Justin and Rae (my future sis-in-law!)
Me, Daddy, Justin and Rae
Wyatt LOVES bbq, so he had a great time!
Lots of friends and family
Wyatt and Morgan petting the horses after we ate
Justin, Rae, and Grandaddy
I hope they enjoyed it as much as we did! I can't wait to head up to Baltimore in October for the big day :)

5 comments:

  1. They look so happy. Crazy that both of our older brothers are getting married on the same day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family. Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I think Wyatt gets cuter every day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun bar-b-que!! I love the little flower arrangements!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a BIG family BBQ! The green bandana caught my eye! cute!

    ReplyDelete