Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll

Friday morning I headed up to Tennessee to do a little guy's 1 year pics. I've known his mom's family for some time, and we just had the best time! I'm telling you, I just have the best "non-job" ever! The mother kept telling me about her aunt's house that would be really great for pictures, so we loaded up and headed to her house. This is what I saw when we pulled up! I was in heaven. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year, and I just LOVE all the decorations and the colors. These were some of my favorite ever! I mean, check out those scarecrows, are they not awesome?!? I took a picture so I could try to duplicate them next year.

We got some really great pictures of the little guy too. Those will be posted on my photography blog in a couple of days (when I finish putting my "touches" on them)!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, souns fun! And I love that fall decor, too! What is it about fall? It is just sooo much fun to decorate in that season I guess. {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that is AMAZING! anytime you want to head on over to Dallas, just let me know ;) Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete