2. Our anniversary gifts to each other: Me to Morgan- a custom farm logo for our new place! Morgan to Me- house plans! We had said we weren't getting each other anything, but our house plans came in last week and Morgan had to write a check for those so he told me that was my gift....hehe. Granted it was for both of us, but since he's letting me pick out everything it really was such a gift to me. I'm so thankful they are finally here and in my hands! It makes it feel so real. I'm so excited to start picking out things. I know the building process will be here before we know it. About my gift to him. He didn't ask for it, but I was browsing Etsy (which always gives me ideas) and I came across a designer that would customize logos for you. She had done a farm logo and I absolutely LOVED it! I contacted her and we are working together to make one for us. She's been great! I'll post a picture when it's finalized. So far, I love what she's come up with. I plan on getting shirts, signs, etc made with our logo.
3. Wyatt is doing much better at school! I'm so thankful that he isn't crying anymore. Last week, he missed Tuesday due to the crud that's going around. When he went back Thursday, it was picture day. That was a little ordeal. He said that I was the only one that took his pictures. I explained that the photographer would be very nice and that he needed to smile like a big boy so I would always have sweet school pictures of him. From what I hear, he did great! I guess we will see when the proofs come back....lol!
4. My bestie, Christy, finds out if she's having a boy baby or girl baby tomorrow!!! I'm so excited. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! I think I'm more excited than she is. Her son is Wyatt's best buddy and I can't wait for her to have another sweet baby for us to love on!
5. The dirt work for the chicken houses is moving right along. Our dirt man says we should be completely done in 8 days, weather permitting! One step closer to start chicken house construction. It seems like it is flying by! I get so excited to ride out there everyday and take pictures of all the progress they've made. My iPhone is FULL of pictures of dirt (so exciting, right?!?)! I hope to upload them here soon.
6. The water department finally put in our meters this past week. This has been such a headache! I thought Morgan was going to cry when he saw them in the ground! Just kidding, but it was such a burden lifted. I'm so thankful for the little things these days. My sweet hubby has worked so hard, when he's stressed it breaks my heart. I know it will all be worth it in the end.
7. I've been so busy lately with newborn sessions. I'm so thankful for that! When I first started in photography, newborn sessions stressed me out, but now I'm finding they are probably my favorite! I've had the sweetest babies recently. It's so fun to love on babies and get paid for it!
8. Christmas shopping has officially begun around here! I'm trying to spread out the gift buying so I don't have to do it all at one time. It makes it a little less stressful, that's for sure! Plus, I love to buy gifts so I feel like I can take my time and find things that my loved ones will really love. I'm having so much fun finding things for Wyatt too! I was really worried about what to get him this year, but I think he'll be happy with what "Santa" has in mind this year.
9. Why am I just now finding out about Scentsy products?!?!? Oh my heavens, I'm obsessed! A friend from HS was having a party so I ordered a few things. I swear, they burn all day long at my house and make it feel so cozy! I may never buy a real candle again! Oh yeah, they are totally on my list for the ladies in my life this year. I think all girls need one!!
10. Another obsession, PINTEREST!! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on the blog before, but I have a serious problem with this website. I could spend hours upon hours on it! I find the greatest ideas for home, recipes, clothing, kids and anything else I can think of! I've even gotten my mom hooked. It's pure awesomeness and I'm amazed at the creativity and talent of some people!! Sometimes it makes me feel like I don't have a crafty bone in my body, though!
Well, that's about as random as it gets I guess! Hopefully I can do a picture dump soon. I've GOT to clear some room off of my phone for more pictures of dirt!!! lol!!